Thursday, July 12, 2007

Confessions of a People Watcher

I know that there are three guys or maybe more living together right across my house in the building in front. I wonder what do they do together. I know that the people living next to them come out every evening to have their evening tea. I saw a new face today in the house just above their's. She looked pretty good from where I stay. I know that there is a girl living in the floor below mine who entices me with her mini-skirt. I doubt that she is married as I always see her carrying vegetables or talking to the maid. Though she looks really young. I know that a group of three guys wearing summer wear and a bag go some where. I think they go to the swimming pool, but I dunno where the pool is. I know that there is a girl in my building in the floor below mine who is dropped quite often by a guy, from college I guess.

I see a lot of people and I know them by their face and the activities they do. But all this is going to change soon, hopefully or hopelessly.

1 comment:

Anon said...

"I see a lot of people and I know them by their face and the activities they do. But all this is going to change soon, hopefully or hopelessly."

change probably cz u gonna move to calcutta...but why hopefully or hopelessly!? :O